The Kawasaki ZR750 was a bit of a strange bike in the middleweight sector during the late 1990s, especially when you consider other bikes on the market such as the Suzuki Bandit GSF750.
The ZR750’s air cooled engine was never going to set the world on fire but was build around Kawasaki’s reliable 4 cylinder platforms from the previous decade, with no significant issues to report. Like most bikes built in the budget range the frame was a regular tubular steel with basic mono-shock rear suspension.
The ZR750 was similar to bikes like the Suzuki Bandit but obviously lacked the bullet proof street credibility of Suzuki’s oil cooled engines with their never ending possibilities for tuning with a history of GSXR parts.
1999 Kawasaki ZR750 project
This example advertised on ebay is disassembled and ready for the right for the right buyer to restore or create something unique. If you are handy with the spanners this could be an ideal project whilst the country is on lock-down or may be put aside as a winter project? Click here for more details
If you also need some inspiration for some useful workshop tools for your project you may also want to check out the recent workshop tools page.
- KAWASAKI ZEPHYR 750 ZR 750 C4 A MODERN CLASSIC VERY CLEAN LOW MILES 1994 Mon May 29, 2020 at 11:33 pm
£3,490.00End Date: Tuesday Jun-30-2020 0:33:43 BSTAdd to watch list
- Kawasaki ZR 750on May 29, 2020 at 10:24 pm
£255.00 (7 Bids)End Date: Friday Jun-5-2020 23:24:24 BSTBuy It Now for only: £999.99Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
- Kawasaki Z750 ZR750 2012 62 Naked Streetfighter *Stunning ‘loved’ example!*on May 23, 2020 at 8:20 pm
£4,499.00End Date: Tuesday Jun-23-2020 21:20:19 BSTAdd to watch list
- KAWASAKI Z750 ZR 750 ZR750 J2H LOW MILEAGE NAKED BIKE 12M MOT 2008 08on May 22, 2020 at 5:42 am
£3,690.00End Date: Monday Jun-22-2020 6:42:25 BSTAdd to watch list
- Kawasaki ZR750 street motorcycle/motorbikeon May 21, 2020 at 9:17 am
£1,395.00End Date: Sunday Jun-21-2020 10:17:40 BSTAdd to watch list