Auckland – the journey begins!
I’d travelled from London to Auckland via Singapore, and was feeling very tired by the time I reached my hotel. It was early morning when I arrived, and had some time for breakfast and a walk around the local park before my room was ready.
I was keen to align within the New Zealand timezone ASAP, and had an early night in preparation for picking up the motorbike and starting my travels.
An initial review of the weather forecast for the next three weeks looked unsettled across both north and south islands, and my decision to bring my wet weather gear with me could be a wise decision.
The following morning I was picked up from my hotel, and headed over to the rental bike location. The guys at Te Waipounamu Motorcycle Tours were really helpful, and I was soon heading out on my New Zealand adventure. My bike was a Suzuki Bandit 1250, fitted hard luggage and TomTom Rider GPS.
I wasn’t returning to Auckland so everything needed to be packed on the bike. If you are looking for a cheap way to fly-ride which doesn’t require a normal flight case, you may want to check-out the collapsible holdall with wheels (click image below for more details)
It was now time to ride north to Paihia, and become acquainted with the Suzuki Bandit.
- History and Characteristics of Bishop Auckland … Embellished with Steelon October 20, 2020 at 7:53 pm
£24.73 End Date: Friday Nov-20-2020 19:53:38 BSTBuy It Now for only: £24.73Buy It Now
- Traveling Australia and New Zealand : Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, and Auckland…on October 20, 2020 at 3:28 pm
£29.32 End Date: Friday Nov-20-2020 15:28:50 BSTBuy It Now for only: £29.32Buy It Now
- Power of Place in Play : A Bourdieusian Analysis of Auckland Children’s Seaso…on October 20, 2020 at 2:01 pm
£74.94 End Date: Friday Nov-20-2020 14:01:28 BSTBuy It Now for only: £74.94Buy It Now
- Auckland (Lonely Planet City Guides), Niven, Christine, Used; Good Bookon October 20, 2020 at 1:18 pm
£3.88 End Date: Friday Nov-20-2020 13:18:44 BSTBuy It Now for only: £3.88Buy It Now
- Mary Ann Cotton: The West Auckland Borgia: Britain’s First Female Serial Killeron October 20, 2020 at 2:04 am
£12.66 End Date: Friday Nov-20-2020 02:04:17 BSTBuy It Now for only: £12.66Buy It Now