Final destination on the north island – Wellington
After a hearty breakfast, I check out early from my hotel in Napier and start my journey towards Wellington. The weather was slightly overcast, but still warm enough to avoid extra layers under the jacket.
I would to have loved to stay another day in Napier, the view of the ocean in the morning was amazing, and the fresh sea air was very welcome.
The route today takes me back inland towards Levin, then following the coast to Paremata and finally Wellington.
The weather started to turn colder the further I rode south, with some rain showers before I reached my hotel in Wellington. Tomorrow will be an early start to catch the ferry from Wellington to Picton, starting my second leg of the road trip on the south island!
As the sun sets over Wellington I find a local bar to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy a cold beer. I found it hard to believe that time on the north island was almost at an end, where has the time gone?
- New Zealand Railways West of the Tararuas the Wellington and Manawatu Rwy Coon October 20, 2020 at 6:49 pm
£19.95 End Date: Friday Oct-30-2020 18:49:30 BSTBuy It Now for only: £19.95Buy It Now
- Greater Than a Tourist- Wellington North Island New Zealand: 50 Travel Tips f…on October 9, 2020 at 7:13 pm
£21.47 End Date: Monday Nov-09-2020 19:13:16 BSTBuy It Now for only: £21.47Buy It Now
- A Hand-Book To Wellington, New Zealand: By Frederic Algaron September 25, 2020 at 8:44 pm
£23.99 End Date: Sunday Oct-25-2020 20:44:14 BSTBuy It Now for only: £23.99Buy It Now
- A Hand-Book To Wellington, New Zealand.: By Frederic Algaron September 25, 2020 at 8:43 pm
£23.99 End Date: Sunday Oct-25-2020 20:43:47 BSTBuy It Now for only: £23.99Buy It Now
- New Zealand: 101 Coolest Things to Do in New Zealand (Auckland, Wellington, Canton September 25, 2020 at 12:03 pm
£8.49 End Date: Sunday Oct-25-2020 12:03:03 BSTBuy It Now for only: £8.49Buy It Now