The Kawasaki ZZR600 range has probably been forgotten by most motorcyclists and possibly unknown by motorcyclists in their twenties. Kawasaki restarted the big horsepower and big speed race amongst the motorcycle manufacturers during the 1990s with the release of the ZZR1100.
The ZZR600 followed shortly after, mimicking the larger bikes lines and ram-air induction to produce class leading top speed in the 600cc range.
ZZR600 stored for 10 years
This example has stood for 10 years and requires a thorough overhaul and service before you’d consider taking on the road, however it does represent a very honest bike for a resto-ride. Some may claim the bike looks dated now, however nobody can deny the impact they had on the motorcycling world, triggering governments to start lobbying motorcycle manufactures to limit horsepower.
The ZZR range is cheap on the used market, however they’ll probably start to become collectable along with GPZ predecessors. A 10 year “barn find” comes along very rarely, with many been thrashed and crash during their life. If you are looking undertake a restoration you may also want to check out some useful workshop tools and tips.
- Kawasaki ZZR600 E7on January 23, 2021 at 7:43 pm
£1,250.00 End Date: Saturday Jan-30-2021 19:43:38 GMTBuy It Now for only: £1,800.00Buy It Now
- Kawasaki ZZR600 projecton January 23, 2021 at 2:29 pm
£500.00 End Date: Tuesday Feb-02-2021 14:29:46 GMTBuy It Now for only: £500.00Buy It Now
- 2006 KAWASAKI ZZR600 DAMAGED SPARES OR REPAIR ***NO RESERVE*** (26079)on January 22, 2021 at 8:02 pm
£423.00 (8 bids)End Date: Monday Feb-01-2021 20:02:19 GMTBid
- KAWASAKI ZZR 600 1996 12 months MOT Taxed until Julyon January 22, 2021 at 10:21 am
£520.00 (24 bids)End Date: Friday Jan-29-2021 10:21:38 GMTBid
- Kawasaki i zzr 600 1995 29k miles Mot til July 2021 new discs and padson January 20, 2021 at 12:03 pm
£1,395.00 End Date: Saturday Feb-20-2021 12:03:03 GMTBuy It Now for only: £1,395.00Buy It Now